The theme for International Yoga Day 2022 is to encourage individuals to stay motivated and safe (“Yoga for Humanity”).
The theme of International Yoga Day 2023 is “Humanity”.
Our goal is to inspire individuals to exercise and practice yoga in order to live a healthier lifestyle.
Objective of yoga Competition
Coronavirus cases have continued to rock the world for more than a year. This enormous pressure may cause a rise in exhaustion, anxiety, stressed, depression, irritation, frustration, and even loneliness.
After all, being in hectic lifestyle, juggling work, keeping kids engaged, and adjusting to new surroundings may all have a severe influence on one’s health and emotional well-being.
At home, people are becoming overweight and more desperate.
YogI = Yoga + Immunity
Yoga, we believe, generates energy in us, which aids in our overall wellness. There are so many examples around us who have found happiness in their lives by doing yoga. A balanced and yogic life is the formula of youth life.
Table of Contents
International Yoga Day competitions
Let us celebrate International Yoga Day competition by appreciating the concept, and by practicing yoga, we may establish an immune shield to ward off the virus curse.
Term Yogi is consists of two words ‘Yoga’ and ‘Immunity’ symbolize increasing your immunity through yoga. The term Yogi also reflects the theme of our contest.
1. Yogasana Photo Contest: Send us a photo or video of yourself in your favorite yoga pose. Participants will upload photos/video of themselves performing a certain ‘Yoga Asana’ along with the name of the ‘Asana’.
2. Yoga message video contest: You may explain the value of yoga in your life by sending a 30-second film clip.
|4-10 years||Younger or kids|
|11-50 years||Men, ladies or children|
|Above 50 years||Men or ladies|
- People of all ages can participate
- The number of postures done should range between 4 and 7, depending on the contestant
- You should do yoga only under the supervision of your elder or instructor.
- Fill the registration form carefully. In case of any error, your entry will be considered canceled.
- Yoga Competition will be contested for men and female individually
- Video should not tamper with the pace and color of the picture
- Yoga contests comprises of display of many Asanas (postures) done
- The change from one posture to another posture should be slow and smooth
- Except on the mat, no props will be permitted during the Yoga Competition performance
- Each competitor must agree as a condition of entry that he or she assumes all risk of injury
- Neither contestzeal nor any of its officers, employees, agents, or supporting NGO will be liable for any injury or damages suffered by a competitor during, or as a result of the competition.
- Competitors with injuries or major medical problems, such as pregnancy, are not permitted to compete.
- All candidates at all levels of competition must follow the guidelines for judging postures.
01.06.2023 Start of event.
10.07.2023 Final date to apply.
15.07.2023 to 30.07.2023 Participant E-certificate will be sent to your mail.
Entry Charge in yoga competitions
It is completely free to participate.
Benefit for participant in Yoga competitions
All qualifying participants will get e-certificates approved by Contestzeal and NGO working on YOGA.
You will also be mentioned in the column of our website.
Yoga day quiz Contest is starting from 1st June. All of you can sharpen your memory by participating in the quiz contest. You can also win 5 Amazon E-voucher worth rupees 200.
You will get the details of the competition on 30th May 2023
Are there yoga competitions?
To enhance the knowledge about yoga and also to motivate more individuals to incorporate yoga in their lives in this scenario.
Who can participate yoga competition?
All healthy men, women and children can participate
What is the theme of International Day of Yoga 2023
Yoga for well-being
How do I download my yoga certification?
Certificate will be sent to your registered email
you may also check