An online article/essay writing competition on drawing for participants is going to be organised. Participants must produce an essay on a specified topic in their own words. The word count is limited to 1500.
- ARTICLE & ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION ON ART
- There are three groups:
- Essay/Article Topics
- How to participate
- Eligibility for participating in article/essay writing competition
- Submission detail of article/essay writing competition
- Schedule of article/essay writing competition
- Registration detail for article/essay writing competition
- Guide: Main different between article and essay writing
ARTICLE & ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION ON ART
There are three groups:
- Sensible Woman group- Age above 20 years
- Senior group-Collage student
- Junior group- Class vI to xII.
- My hobby is drawing ( Essay on drawing is my hobby)
- An Article/Essay on drawing and many sorts of Drawing
- An Article/Essay on drawing and Creativity mind vs AI
- An Essay/Article on Picasso’s Life and Paintings
- An Analysis of OLD VS. MODERN ART
- What Are the Different Types of Art? Discuss
- Use of Technology in modern art
- Discuss the style of art you inspired most, with example.
- In what ways does art influence our everyday life
- Importance of art education
- Azadi ka amrit mahotsav
Note: You can select any one topic from Parts 1 and other topics from Parts 2.
How to participate
To participate in the competition, you must submit an essay or article (length of around 1500 words).
The competition will end on October 15, 2022.
Eligibility for participating in article/essay writing competition
1. Participants must be between the ages of 10 and 60 at the time of final submission.
2. Participants may be of any nationality.
3. Participants are not permitted to be members of the competition’s organizing team. Members of the judges and their immediate families are not welcome at this article/essay on drawing competition.
Submission detail of article/essay writing competition
1. All submissions must be received by october 15, 2022. Submissions received after the deadlines will not be accepted.
2. Article/Essays can be written in any language, you must state your written language. If possible, try to write in English only. To favor individuals whose first language is not English, basic English grammar may be considering.
3. The article/essay should be approximately 1500 words long.
4. Article/Essays must contain citations and a bibliography.
5. The Article/essay must incorporate unique information and research; all motivation theories are permitted.
6. Personal identifiers (name, age, etc.) not be used in the essay.
7. The participant must be the only author of the essay (team entries are not accepted) and must only own rights to it.
8. Article/Essays must not have been previously submitted to or published in other contests.
9. Participants may submit a maximum of two essays.
10. Article/Essays written on someone else’s behalf will not be accepted.
11. Regardless of the participant’s age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, religion, or title, all writings will be considered equally.
12. All article/essays submitted must be the participant’s work.
13. Plagiarism of more than 20% will lead to rejection.
14. Graphic images or tables may be incorporated in article/essays, but they must be properly referenced and captioned. These are not counted as words.
1. The organizing team is not responsible for essays that are lost, misdirected, delayed, include missing information, are corrupted, or are not received for any reason.
2. The organizing team, its subsidiaries, and affiliates are not liable for any difficulties, losses, damages, or injuries of any type resulting from the participant’s attempt/failure to participate, participation in the essay competition, or acceptance, ownership, use, or abuse of any prize.
The ContestZeal team will conduct the evaluation.
All accepted article/essay on drawing will be judged using the following criteria:
- Content – The subject is explained clearly and corresponds to the theme.
- Originality and clarity of topic.
- Analysis and research quality.
- Language and structure of the essay.
- Grammar, syntax, and form Copyright.
- All essays submitted will be the sole property of the organizers. Organizers are allowed to utilize the information/opinions included within in any way they see fit.
- The organizers retain all rights regarding the entries’ eligibility/qualification/disqualification/publication.
Schedule of article/essay writing competition
Applications will be accepted beginning on August 01, 2022.
The deadline for applications is October 15th, 2022.
Winners will be announced on November , 1st to 7th 2022.
1. Certificate of Mental Excellence and Essay/Article Publication.
2. Certificate of excellence in creative writing and publication of essay/article
3. Certificate of the best designer writer and Publication of Essay/Article.
4. The top 10 competitors would receive a Certificate of Merit (Top 4 to 13 position holders).
5. All participants who meet our criteria will get a certificate of participation.
6. Shortlisted essays will be published online with the author’s name.
7. E- Certificate of Participation will be mailed to respective registered email following the announcement of the results.
Please call or Whatsapp 8114158171 if you have any questions.
Registration detail for article/essay writing competition
Registration Fee: Free for all
Submissions should be submitted online at this URL by submitting a pdf or doc document.
Guide: Main different between article and essay writing
|The article’s character is objective.||The essay’s nature is subjective.|
|Articles are formatted with headings and subheadings.||Essays may or may not use header and subheadings.|
|There is no need for citations or references.||Citations and references must be included.|
|Articles do not have a conclusion at the end.||Essays have a conclusion at the end.|