CONTEST ZEAL is hosting a art by artist
An online art and painting contest at an international level to help many artists achieve their dreams.
It is the dream of every artist to come in front of the people and make their own identity.
This competition is designed in such a way that we will be able to filter out scammers
Scammers: Those who give other’s art in their own name or download it from any online website and send it.
It’s a great way to get your name out there in the industry and reach a broader audience.
We do a small effort to fulfill your right and your dream through this competition.
- Major Highlight Of Painting Contest
- Art Competition
- About Painting Contest
- Prize In First Round
- How To Registered In Painting Contest
- Benefits Of International Painting Contest
- Painting Contest Registration Fees
- Registration Fees Options
- Painting Contest Date Scheduling
- Rules and Regulation
- Motivational Message
- Frequently Asked Questions
Art by artist painting contest, no matter what stage you’re at, is designed to put your skills to the test and help you grow by competing against other artists.
Major Highlight Of Painting Contest
- e-portfolio worth cost 11 lakh INR.
- Total 70 positions to win.
- e-certificate to all participants.
- 15 consolation prizes.
- Chance to win an e-voucher or gift in each category.
Long Term Plan
Fees Rs (150+150)
- Best for those who have their own channel or page on social media
- Chance to win an e-portfolio
- Support for at least 1 year
- Artist e-calendar to all participant
- Artwork will publish on social media
- Chance to win prize or e-voucher
- Last date information will be given via email or whatsapp
Short Term Plan
- Best for newbie
- No e-portfolio available
- No support during or after event
- Your registration may get cancelled for not filling the form correctly
- Artwork may or may not be published on social media
- The result of National and International participants is not made separately
- About prizes detail visit LavelUp page
About Painting Contest
This online painting Contest seeks to encourage and motivate artists all over the world by giving them a forum to showcase their creativity and ideas while also rewarding them for it.
As we know this competition for artists is made under the guidance of the senior artists. Looking at the Omicron virus and at the same time, we also found that people do not understand the e-portfolio very well.
Interesting changes are being made in this competition in the first round.
- Group A : 05 to 10 Years
- Group B : 11 to 17 Years
- Group C : 18 Years and above
- Group D : Experience artist (contact us for more detail)
The theme of the painting contest: 1) Christmas Theme or 2) Nature Theme.
The round first result will come on 15th Feb 2022.
Prize In First Round
- The first second and third winners of Group A, B, C will get a medal.
- Everyone will get a participant certificate.
- An add-on (Video Promotion in Our Channel) of the e-portfolio will also be provided.
Out of the total enrolled candidates of groups A,B,C 80% of the artists will be selected for the second round. They will have to apply again for the second round.
- Group D and will get direct entry in the second round.
- Those who register by paying Rs 300, will have their direct entry in the second round.
- International candidates paying in dollars will also have a direct entry in the second round.
The details of the second round will be informed after the first round.
How To Registered In Painting Contest
Step 1 –
> Click On Registration button
> Fill in your accurate details
> Complete required Payment
>upload your passport size photo
>upload your payment slip
> Next day of registration, check email for your registered number.
Step 2 –
> Prepare your art according to the given Theme
Step 3 –
> Send an Image of your artwork on Mail – email@example.com or WhatsApp at 8114158171 by 10 February 2022 along with the candidate’s full name and registration number.
Benefits Of International Painting Contest
After the results are announced, everyone will receive their E-certificates.
Possibility of being featured on our website, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms
Win thrilling cash prizes, gift vouchers, and other rewards.
Prize In Second Round
(A) INDIA LEVEL
- 1st prize: Drawing kit or gift voucher + e-portfolio (Approx 5800 INR)
- 2ND prize: Drawing kit or gift voucher + e-portfolio (Approx 5500 INR)
- 3RD prize: Drawing kit or gift voucher + e-portfolio (Approx 5400 INR)
- Merit wise certificate those who qualify the first round
- 80% of the participant will get consolation prizes of e-portfolio
*cost of each e-portfolio is 5000 INR which is given free to selected candidate
(B) INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
- E-Portfolio to all winners (up to 30)
- 10 merit awards e-certificate
- 10 lucky participants will get an e-catalog e-certificate to all participants
Painting Contest Registration Fees
Entry Fees :
Fees in Indian currency – INR 150 for first round—with late payment INR 200(GST/TAX include).
After 1st round result – INR 150 for second round only for selected candidate of Group A,B,C.
Others country – $5—-with late payment $9 (18% GST/TAX include).
Registration Fees Options
National payment gateway :
Fee in INR – Rs 150 per Registration for entry in second round : Click for payment
Fee in INR – Rs 300 per Registration for direct entry in second round : Click for payment
International payment gateway :
Stripe [in dollar] – $5 per Registration : Click for payment
Painting Contest Date Scheduling
Last Date to Register – 05 February 2022.
later entry with late fees – 10 February 2022.
Last Date to Submit your work for first-round – 10 February 2022.
Result Of First Round – 15 February 2022 .
Announcement of the task for a second round – 10 February 2022.
Last Date to Submit your work for a second round – 20 February 2022 .
Announcement of the final result – 28 February 2022.
- Blue Diamond Zeal Membership Cardholder: Accepted for free Entry for 2 years from the date of issue.
- Diamond Zeal Membership Cardholder: Accepted for free Entry with 2 others and valid for only one session.
- Golden Zeal Membership Cardholder: Accepted for free Entry only for two sessions within a year.
- Silver Zeal Membership Cardholder: Accepted for free Entry only for one session within a year.
- Bronze Zeal Membership Cardholder: 50% discount on registration fees only for one session within a year.
Rules and Regulation
- Filling out the application form in the proper manner is required.
- At the entrance price, only one drawing can be submitted. You must pay a different entrance fee if you want to submit a separate drawing.
- Work(s) images and videos should be clear and unaltered.
- The candidate must submit his own designs, which must be hand-drawn.
- CONTESTZEAL assumes no responsibility for the applicant submitting the work of another artist.
- The applicant’s entry fees will not be returned in any form.
- Based on the recommendations of our jury members, the contest winners will be determined.
- Our judge’s decision is final.
- The contestant must accept any changes to the contest’s duration made by jurisdiction.
- The competition will provide first, second, and third place prizes.
- An application must be submitted before the deadline; no applications received after the deadline will be considered.
- The contestant who wins will be notified by SMS or email.
- There are no age restrictions.
- The participant must draw the given theme; if you send a drawing that is not on the prescribed theme, we will cancel it and your entry fee will not be repaid.
- Those who are holders of membership cards do not have to pay any entrance fee. The photo of the Membership Card should be uploaded at the specified place in the application form.
- Those who do not have a membership card must first pay the entry cost for our competition before completing the application form.
I would like to thank Contestzeal to create a platform for our children for giving them a chance to show their talent in such a situation where all the activities are limited by pandemics.
The art by artist competition was very interesting. Appreciate the work of the team. And eagerly waiting for the next interesting events arranged by the team.
Frequently Asked Questions
How important is the photograph quality that I send?
The image’s quality is really significant. Only in this manner will the jury be able to assess it. A poor representation, such as a fuzzy or glare-affected photograph, dark lighting, or extraneous background items, may reduce your chances of being chosen.
What is the process for submitting an application?
Only our application form is on offer for submission.
Can my work be rejected because it has no relationship to the competition’s theme?
Our advice is to prepare your art according to a given theme, explaining what your artwork wants to message and demonstrating that you understand the competition’s theme.
What sorts of artwork may you submit?
Paintings, photographs, and other two-dimensional techniques are used in the artwork.
Can I submit a video with my application?
Yes, the video should be unedited, and the clip should be longer than two minutes.
Is it possible for me to participate along with an old artwork?
You can submit the work if it is unedited and you own the copyrights.
Do I get an email acknowledgement of my submission?
Yes, you’ll get a confirmation email once you submit the form.
If you haven’t gotten a notice within 72 hours, please contact us via Whatsapp at 8114158171.
Who is going to evaluate my work?
By our jury, which is made up of art specialists, as well as the contestzeal team. Under no circumstances do we disclose the identity of the jury and team. Because by doing this, they may cause pressure to know and change running competition’s result in advance.
How long does the evaluation take?
Normally, we send the final result within two weeks of the closing date, but this might take up to a month depending on jury availability and the volume of applications.
Can I send my application by Whatsapp or email instead?
No. We will not evaluate material that is not supplied via this application because the contest is totally managed online through the website with our online form.
What is the procedure for receiving a prize?
Prizes can be sent to a postal address or transferred electronically. Winners will get their prizes within 30 days of being notified and submitting all required papers. Depending on the number of e-portfolios and the technical team’s accomplishments, it may take 3 to 5 months to complete an e-portfolio.